Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Three little reunions =]

I finally get myself really updated with all the happenings in Kampar. Thanks to both Yun and Amerz. =] I'm seriously glad that Amerz actually made it for lunch. We had a hell of a time in McD and I seriously miss my Utar mates.











I promise, I will visit Kampar after the finals. No worries la, Yun and Amerz. =p

I'm really looking forward to seeing them again and have some exciting experiences in Kampar really soon. =]

After the short lunch, I headed to Pavilion for a meet up with darling and few highschool mates. Had lots of stomach-pain laughing moments in Ichiban. Although I only managed to catch up with them a little since I was there late, but it was more than enough to be experiencing again the bond that we once have during school time. =]

Then after the short reunion, I went for a meet up at the same place with my aunt and two cousins who stayed in Setiawan who were earlier accompanied by my mom. It reminds me so much of the moments I've shared with Anson and his little sis about two or more years back. =]




My cute little cousin sis. <3



Together with mom on the right and aunt on the left.



Anson. =]



At the end of the day, I'm glad that I've spent my day meeting up with most of the people who I've not heard from for some time. I miss you guys. <3

No comments: