Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This semester's schedule is totally hectic. Total of five days classes in a week which limits the amount of days I'll be working. No good. At the same time, I only have limited time to do my revisions. Adui. Still, I'll try to squeeze in some time to study from time to time. =]

Guess lately I've been pretty active in Facebook and especially Twitter. The Twaroke last two weeks was totally awesome but unfortunately, I missed out the Tali Tenang event which I heard was quite fun and enjoyable. So, if anyone happens to have twitter, do follow me @MeryllChan. =]

As I'm typing this, I totally have difficulty in breathing as I'm having flu and cough. Luckily this happened before the cny. Please get well soon. Same goes to Andz. I think I actually infected him. =p

At the same time, I seriously do miss Darling Yun. Please come back to me. Haha! Of course after Jason has left to his hometown. =]

Well, will be renewing my passport tomolo with Andz for we will be heading to Singapore during the cny! =D awesome!

No comments: