Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I commit to adding values.


Yes, thats one of my goals or I shall say the principle that I'm following starting from today. It feels really good to know that we are able to change an individual's mindset from negativity to positivity. Whats more awesome than helping individuals to improve themselves in many ways.

TalentEDge definitely broadened my projection on the corporate world. The experiences gained are priceless. =]

And for the mean time, its all about time management and multi tasking for my job and revisions for the final exam which is just two weeks away from now. While I'm busy with my job, I will have to arrange my time accordingly in order to be able to complete my revisions on time. Tiring of course, but its all worth it.

Once the finals is over, I cant wait to be 100 percent committed to my job and also, I'm anticipating on my first experience in the training program that will be held in October.

But before that, of course, I am more looking forward to the holiday trip during the Raya Holiday with the boyfriend. =]

No comments: