Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finals is finally over. Although I've been living like a zombie for the entire week of examination, trying to insert as many informations as I could into the brain before I sat for each paper, I would say that it is all worth it. And I'm confident enough that I'll have better grades this time. =]

Second year will be commencing on November and I can be fully committed to my job till then. Also, I'm still looking forward to the training program which will be held on October. Will be away from KL for two weeks. Hopefully I wont really get bored of Taman Negara. =p

As I've mentioned before, I went for a trip during the Raya holiday. But unfortunately, the government made a change to my plans. My Singapore trip turned out to be a Penang and Cherating trip. The reason why is because I couldnt get my passport renewed on time. In fact, I wasnt given any numbers for the queue at the immigration office and were asked to come back the following week. Thats why we headed north instead of south.

When we were on the way back to KL from Penang, I got a call from a dear friend and she asked us to join her and her friends for a trip to Cherating. It was a fun getaway although I must say that Cherating is not the best place to snorkle. =p

Also, the sea water was really way to salty. Not much fishes around, but there are nice chorals. =] While at the beach, there were alot of cute little starfishes. They were so adorable that I actually caught two of them using a cigarette box and brought them back into the chalet. Somehow, I think I killed them cause I never see them moving after placing them in a paper cup. =[ *sorry starfishes, may you both rest in peace =[ *

I guess for now I'll just look forward to the upcoming plans for a trip in December. =]

No comments: