Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Those little things


Its those little things that he remembers which really captures my heart. Every single detail, every single words said, every single things did, he can just remembers it so clearly. As a matter of fact, I really do enjoy listening to him, telling me all the things that we've done ever since we first met, officially. Those memories that I can replay it in my mind whenever he talks about it, it just makes me smile, effortlessly. With so, I feel appreciated and loved in every ways. =]

Its also the way those pair of eyes that looked at me everytime when I'm eating, when I'm doing my things, when I'm about to sleep, when I'm asleep, when I'm lying beside him, when I'm looking back at him which really makes me feel loved too. You just know its something when he looks at you the way nobody else has ever did in the same way. =]

Most of all, its those pair of arms which holds me from the back, that makes me feel safe and secure all the time. It provides the feeling that I can count on him no matter what happens and that he'll never abandon me whenever I'm in need. I found my comfort all the time. =]

Although at times, we may fight on small little things, but that doesn't mean I'll love him less. Its just a way to understand each other more and with that said, I'm glad to be able to have a chance to understand him more with each fight made. =]

I just couldn't believe I've found someone who knocks me off my feet, everytime. =]

And yes, I finally found someone. Its creepy that we both have this same song in our minds at the same time. How can this be such a coincidence. Told you that he can read my mind somehow. =p





I love you, silly. <3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chui Yeng,give me another chance to prove myself.. I'll give out everything,everything that you'll trust me like it use to be.. I really need you to move on to the rest of our life,let me prove if to you..