Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates! =)

Tanjung Bungah was a really nice resort..I like the lobby..and especially the restaurant, The Shores where we had our breakfast early in the morning..the view is nice and I just love the environment..definitely wont mind staying at the same resort for our next visit in the future.. =)











Anyway..Bukit Bendera didnt come up like how we've planned..but as we were driving aimlessly around..we were caught up with the sign 'Tempat Kelahiran P.Ramlee'..and we were both wondering if it was really the birthplace of P.Ramlee..so we followed the sign and directions..and there it was..the very own house of P.Ramlee..of course..it was refurnished.. =)









And then our main agenda of the trip of course..buying lotsa series from Batu Ferringhi's night market..haha..spent over hundred just on that particular shop itself..and we were both satisfied with the trip already.. =p

Of course..another thing that was not to be missed..food from Gurney Drive of course..I just love the Asam Laksa and Mochi..yum yum yummmmmmmmmmy! haha..gosh..how I wish that I could get back to Gurney Drive for more food..





Basically..our trip was just involving driving around the town..walking in Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall..chilling in our resort during the night..owh..we even watched 'Dragged Me to Hell' in Gurney Plaza..midnight movie on the second night.. =)

Tried funny things which I dont like as well..the Whisky&Cola while watching tv during the midnight..taste weird to me..and also..the 'Bubur Durian' that tempted me..it taste wonderful for the first few mouth..after that..it makes me feel like throwing up..haha! just imagine of eating many many many dodol durian.. =p

Before we headed back to KL..we were kinda lost in the town searching for this..





Haha..if you cant recognise this cute little thing..its actually the Ghee Hiang biscuits I'm referring to..haha..it was really difficult to look for the smaller branch of Ghee Hiang..that was bcoz the road was mostly one-way only..we cant make any U-turns along the road..which leads to one road to another..we nvr got back to the same road no matter how..ish..

The reason we were looking for the smaller branch was bcoz the main branch got out of stock..but after we got lost..we ended up going back to the main branch and fortunately..the new stock of biscuits arrived just after we got there.. =)

Overall..we had a wonderful trip in Penang..still..I wanna go to Avillion for our next trip..haha! my colleague got me jealous by showing me all the photos that he took during his trip to Avillion..just a week after I came back from Penang..ish! =p

................................









I was stucked in Garden's Starbucks for the whole day yesterday..with my cousin, Jasmine..haha..I was busy studying for Management while she was busy onlining in front of me..spent for almost 5 hours there and then waited for my family and Andz to come over during the night for my dad's birthday dinner in Chilis..

And bro showed me the power of Twitter..haha! =p

Dinner was awesome..I just love their salads! =)


Anyway...




Happy Birthday, Daddy! =]





Mine in 2 days time..yay! =]

No comments: