Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Who doesnt love Ryan Reynolds in The Proposal..or probably I should say Darling's Proposal..haha! I guess she was really really excited about the movie that she ended up telling the ticket seller "My proposal pls"..and then I went "Huh? YOUR Proposal? Why you're so excited to get married so soon"..haha! =p

Well..Ryan's cute..and his name was Andrew in the movie..of all names..haha! Watched it with Darling and Tony after class this afternoon..and I am planning to watch the Ghost of The Girlfriends Past too..The Land of The Lost is a must as well.. =]

Anyway..I am now following to Andz's restricted diets..after he told me "OMG..you see your arms..they are getting bigger..you gotta do sth bout it dear"..and now..I gotta listen to watever he advised..bye bye to fries..ice creams..doughnuts..roti-s..sobzzz..and anything that's not recommended in the diet..I will havta ask his permission first..haha! yea..till this extend..I know..but thats what exactly I need to do..DISCIPLINE..or else..you'll see me in XL size.. =p

Anyway..I went to my hairstylist and ask him to blow my hair wavy..in order to decide if I should really give a try on different styles..and this was the outcome..







Then darling was asking me to make it permanent..and Andz was saying that he would prefer my natural hairstyle..and after a whole day out..when I looked into the mirror..I was thinking that I wasnt like myself with the wavy hair..and so..I've decided to just stick to the normal me.. =]

Cant wait for the wedding dinner that I will be attending on Sunday. =]

No comments: