Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

For the first time ever..I guess 'pang you chai-s' or translated in english was what we called 'buddies'..are seriously useful in life..they'll never let you down whenever you're in confusion or dilemma or even during the times of depressions..

This happened due to the experience of the worst day ever in my life which happened to be yesterday..everything seemed to just went haywire..spent my whole day standing and waiting to submit my documents..and when it was my turn..it took only few minutes to know that I've been rejected..wtf..

And bcoz of that..all the time were wasted and I only had limited time to study for my paper this morning..and whats even worse was..as I was driving out from my house to meet up with my cousin and then get some green tea frap in starbucks while studying..there was this freaking retard who just opened the door without looking out for cars passing by..this retard was parking illegally on the side of this narrow street and yet..opened his door like his grandfather's road..wtf..

Of course my car was damaged at the side and basically..my rear mirror was no longer functioning..damn..and with that..definitely I was in trouble..

Anyway...moral of the story..'buddies' are still the best..wtf..haha..


Owh..the paper I did this morning..luckily..it was okie.. =]

No comments: