Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The rear mirror's fixed but unfortunately its in black. Probably will only paint it to silver when the time is right. Urgh.

So assignment's done. All I need is just to focus on my studies for the finals which is on the last day of this month. Two papers on the same day itself. This is madness. But that means I have longer holidays. =]

While Andz's busy deciding whether to get an LCD or a camera or even a GC watch..I'm totally stressed up to complete my studies for the finals asap. What a life. And when he was busy shopping the other day..I spotted this damn freaking awesomely nice AX shirt which I wanted so freaking much. But thinking twice..I would rather take the money and spend it on the christmas presents to be given to his little nephews. =]

I cant wait for Christmas. =D

No comments: