Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mid term's finally over. And everyone seems to be busy with their second year subjects except for me. Yes, I was supposed to be taking second year's subjects too, but due to the inflexibility of my timetable, I gotta forget bout them and just take them in the upcoming semester. Which means, I will be having two months of holiday instead after the finals before second year commence. Also, it means that, I should look for a job too.

The good news is that, holiday for Raya will be right after the finals and I will be going off for a trip. =] Destination still unknown for now, but might be Hong Kong or Taiwan or even Bali. Awesome! Cant wait for the holiday. =D

At the mean time, gotta concentrate on the finals which will be in one and a half month's time. =]

1 comment:

Jobless Girl said...

Wish you have a happy trip in advance.