Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Never imagine that the only person who I thought is different turned out to be just the same. Someone who I respect and care so much from the beginning till the end. Every single thing I did, I always hope for the best. I never wanted to be a heart breaker. I never wanted to see anyone sad. I tried my very best. Despite of everything, I am always the one to be blamed, and it doesn't matter. But telling the whole world, thats just way too over.

I swear, I promise, I will get want I want in life. The small little things in life that I've put aside for some time. I'm going to get them back, and make sure I live a wonderful life from this moment on.

1 comment:

Jillian Rachel Ng said...

Stay strong alright... We're still here for ya. Call me whenever you need one to talk to or a shoulder to cry on...