Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pleasure Indeed!

I must admit that this year's Chinese New Year is seriously one of the most enjoying and happening among all the years.. =p

Although there was not many places that I've visited..mostly relative's house and baby's relative's house...but still we had done lots of things...and one of the hottest activity is definitely blackjack and net big two..haha! =p

For the first two days...seriously I was losing money..but luckily it was only a small amount.. =) basically...its just for the sake of fun only...nothing to do about the money... keke..and we can sit for hours without even moving around! hahaha! =p

Last night I've spent my night at baby's cousins' birthday party...two of his cousin's birthday...we've bought some Roxy stuff for one of the birthday girl..and I cant imagine that I could end up spending RM50++ on hair accesories that I bought for the baby girl's birthday...but I must admit that those hair accesories that I chose are so cute and adorable..especially the crown..haha..she looked super cute with that on.. =p I shall post a pic that we took last night...then you'll know how cute she is..keke..

While midnight we went over to baby's another cousin's open house, dear pei yee.. =) we really did had lotsa fun playing cards...full of suspense and surprises...sometimes..we could just get so tensed over the cards that we got... =p knowing very well that we might end up paying double with eight cards...we just simply throw all our cards away whenever we have the chances..haha..it was indeed a mind and strategy game.. =p

And today..for the first time in my life..I've spent my afternoon with my mom..bro..aunts and cousins along with baby at Greenbox...haha...yeapz! Greenbox for karaoke okie! hahaha...aint we just so hot? hahaha.. =p the whole idea was from aunt and I...then we pulled others along...although mom and first aunt didnt sing much..but still..they enjoyed listening to me..hahaha!! =p

Singing is always one of my passion...I wish that I could join any singing competition this year....but one of my biggest fear is facing the crowd...just like how I've experienced once last two years during the interschool singing competition..it was really scary..super scary...but was seriously glad that I still manage to get the consolation prize.. =) aint that bad isnt it? keke..

Well..finally the day that baby and I waited for so long has arrived.. =p we will be going to Port Dickson tomolo...keke..we really wanted to stay at the Avillion...but was fully booked..ish! so we ended up staying at Corus once again..but it is not that bad too.. =) George and mun will be going with us as well..

Owhh..and baby got a surprise for me there..I really wonder what it is..sounds fishy though..kaka..probably I should just sit back and relax then.. =p

Will definitely blog about the trip when I'm back... =)


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! =D

No comments: