Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Long lost friend found =p

I know that I've been missing for more than a week without any notice..this is due to the hectic job that I need to do every single day..I dont even have time to sit and even drink a single drop of water..which eventually lead me to sore throat...hopefully I'll get well real soon..

At the same time...I was forced to work overtime for continuously four days..and each day was until 8pm..it was indeed really tiring..but somehow..if its something or a job that I love or interested at..I dont even care if I will have to work until late at night.. =)

Anywayz..there was a surprise for me yesterday..where I had this anonymous added me in messenger..with all the doubts in my head..I had decided to send that person a message..and that person appears to be my long lost best friend.. =D

She was one of my closest friend during primary.. =) and I had totally lost contact with her..I got no idea where she studies after primary..and I dont even know if she's still staying in KL..and the weirdest thing was..she managed to find me through her friend's blog and then it linked to another blog till it reaches on of my friend's blog..keke..I cant imagine how useful a blog could be to be used as a device to find a long lost friend.. =p

Its great that I managed to catch up alot with her after 5 years..probably we will be meeting up anytime soon too.. =)

Well...baby had finally bought the W880i phone after bugging for so long..kaka..and the nicest part is..he managed to get the Gold edition..I want the phone tooooo! Its seriously super nice and classy can die..since I had gave all my money to my mom... ( Yes. I'm a very good girl and I always help my mom.. =p) I cant manage to get a new phone yet..but then..baby's giving me his HTC Touch..muahahahaha! Guess that I'll be using it until I got my new Samsung..bluekzZ! =p

Ahh..baby and I will be going to Genting tomolo..I guess we are addicted to vacations.. =) Probably living in KL is really stressful..especially next month...as the exam results will be coming out in mid March..I'm so gonna die.. =

No comments: