Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Unique Proposal

I skipped work yesterday...just for the sake of having another day of rest..probably I had too many holidays that I've actually got used to it.. =p

I'm sure yesterday was indeed a very memorable day for most of the couples in the world.. =) and it was crowded everywhere..probably the restaurant..people selling expensive flowers..movie tickets sold out in every cinemas..and I had made a wise choice by staying at home...watched tv for almost the whole day.. =p

While at night..baby and I went to ss2 for dinner..all the while..I dont really fancy Wong Kok Char Chan Teng..but recently..I kinda had a thing on the Yam Milk Shake..its really tasty with a scoop of yam ice cream..yummy! =p

Since baby got down with flu..so we decided to call it a day after the dinner..and we drove along the LDP highway..and suddenly..baby told me that there's this billboard advertisement that wasnt an advertisement..but its a picture of a guy holding a ring..proposing to his gf, Kelly Tan.. =) I didnt manage to see that billboard..but I'm sure that Kelly will be really touched..and seriously..I've only seen this kind of scene on tv..but not in real life...I felt happy for this lovely couple too! =p

And so..just a moment ago when I sat down on my office's seat..and opened The Star newpaper's webpage..there's this headline at the news column..Ad exec stuns girlfriend with RM54,000 marriage proposal...followed by the lovely couple's picture.. =) anywayz..the guy, David had actually spent RM14,000 on the ring...and another RM40,000 on the billboard advertisement..go read their story at http://www.thestaronline.com/.. =D

Anyways..I did spend a wonderful early Valentine's Day on the eve too.. =)

Baby picked me up from work..and we had our dinner at Victoria Station..that was the first time I actually visited that place..and it wasnt like how I expected..but its okie..the matter is who we are having the dinner with.. =p after the dinner..we drove to klcc..and managed to watch P2..seriously..I think it is a nice horror movie.. =p full of suprises..haha..worth the money and time..

And my next movie is definitely going to be Step Up 2: The Streets.. =D I love dance movie..NOT the ones like High School Musical..and DEFINATELY NOT those Hindi movies..haha..but really more into dancing movements..thats why I love Honey which was acted by Jessica Alba.. =p

I'll definitely wait for the Aquamarine to be showed on HBO again..as I've always missed the ending..and I've completely fallen in love with the song Island In The Sun by Weezer..just love it!! =p

No comments: