Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Built to Last =)


I've looked for love in stranger places,
but never found someone like you.
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back,
and now there's nothing I can't do.

'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
but most of all it's built to last.

All of our friends saw from the start.
So why didn't we believe it too?
Whoa yeah, now look where we are.
You're in my heart now.
And there's no escaping it for you.



Me love.. =)


and I really miss you..






Anyway..my first lecture class on Monday was skipped..why? not bcoz I'm lazy or I dont have the mood or anything like that..its bcoz I was forced to..I never expected that the lecture hall will be so small..that it didnt manage to fit all the students that attended the class..

Since there wasnt any empty seats left..I was forced to attend the second class which was today..and eversince the first experienced..I'm smart enough to go for all my classes about half an hour earlier.. =p



Owh..if any of my utarian buddies read this..I'm telling you now..be prepared..as Zheng Tat and I are coming to visit Kampar..haha! I know you guys surely miss us..haha! =p most probably next two weeks time or even mayb next friday..cant wait! =)

No comments: