Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thats the end of it

The outing with my parents and cousin's family was great..it was also my cousin bro, Joe's birthday.. =) therefore..we went over to Dome in mv for late lunch while catching up with each other..

And I guess I'm starting to bliff in my senses..sometimes..it could be really accurate..okie..there were quite a lot of times that my senses were right..and I cant bliff what I've just been through on that day..

Being totally numb..physically and mentally was totally sucks..was it anger or fear, I cant really differentiate much anymore..being almost totally lost controlled was seriously scary..

Whatever it is..I realised what it is trying to let me know was the real answers that I've been searching for all along..and I guess this is the time..for it knows I'm already ready for it..be it good or bad..and just when I thought that I'll never be able to get back up again..it showed me exactly what I needed to know..and made me realised how diminished that supposed to be.. =)

Now I'm grateful.

And I dont need no drama in this anymore.


Anyway..here are some of the pictures taken during the outing.. =)




























..................


And today's lunch was at Bangsar's Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa with Cw, Za, Niz and Vincent..since Niz was the driver..he was the one who made the decision..and everybody started going 'alarrrrrrrr..tak best la nasi lemak antarabangsa..tak nak la'..haha! but still..we ended up having lunch there..and it was just okieeee..

Then..there was Shahrul..the guy who acted as Ali in KAMI..who was actually Za's friend..so cool huh..haha..so many unexpected things in too little time..but..yeah..whatever..I guess its time to enjoy what I'm supposed to for now.. =)

I guess..the uni life isnt that bad anymore.. =p

No comments: