Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I never knew that there are still people who actually visit my blog. Probably it was because of the updates telling them that I've updated my blog coz of the subscription to my blog or whatever you call it. =]

Well, the last semester of my first year had just commenced two days ago and seriously, its the suck-iest timetable I've ever had in my entire college life. Only three subjects this semester, including another stupid lan subject which is known as Malaysian Studies. The sad thing is that I will be attending my classes three days a week and all of the classes are in the evening. And so, in all three days, I will be finishing classes at 6pm or 6.30pm. Kill me. I just cant bare the super packed sardine bus, the congestion on the road to get to the lrt station and also the super packed sardine trains which probably will caused me waiting for few trains in order to get a chance to board a train home. Sigh.

But like it or not, I will still have to go through all that in this semester. There's nothing much I can do about it. The only pro in this is that I will not have to wake up early in the morning or have any chance of skipping classes for not being able to get my lazy ass off the bed. =p

Anyway, the results were okie for me. Never thought that I could actually pass my Law for I got brain dead while sitting for the paper. I still cant imagine how frustrated I was for not having enough rest and wasted half an hour or close to an hour looking at the blank answer sheet and the textbooks in front of me but doing nth. I couldnt even think of anything and all I know is I wanted to just drop my head on the table and sleep all the way. But fortunately, I managed to get very little concentration back and tried scribbling some words throughout the remaining two hours.

Whats past is past, and I could just hope that this semester, I'll do much better than that. =]

Away from that, the three wedding dinners that I've attended for the last two weekends were really awesome. Although it was tiring for waking up early in the morning to attend the morning ceremony and then rushed to get my hair done and then attending the dinner on the same night itself. So much of whiskeys for the weekends too. =]

For the last wedding dinner on Saturday, we had it in Bidor and right after that, my family and I actually headed to Penang for a trip. Its been so long ever since I've went for a trip with my family and it was really awesome. Food was obviously the best thing there. Cheap and delicious. We just cant resist ourselves from food every single hour. Awesome. =p






Owhh. Anyway, before I forget, I just hope things will get much much more better for someone who I cared for, Jasmine. Things will be okie before you even realized it. I will be here for you, whenever you need me. *hugs and kisses* =]

1 comment:

penang hotels said...

Good luck to you. I am planning a visit to Malaysia in July and have tentatively reserved at Penang hotels. It will definitely come through this great travel website that I found.