Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

One negative stuff after another. Thats just great. Now with my new semester started, I have a mind full of worries and distractions. It seems like life's getting pretty harsh on me lately. But I will not start pointing fingers for whatever that's been bothering me in my mind. Cause it wasn't anyone's fault at all. Things just happened naturally. And probably, one or two might even be because of me. My own fault instead.

I've always known that whatever a person did, he or she must be responsible for whatever's done. Or perhaps, a responsibility that is naturally existed for the role played in life as a family member, friend and etc. Or even perhaps a natural spontaneous reaction on certain things which involves consideration and care.

I really agree that life taught millions of lessons on how to be someone better in this world. And I even started to believe that whatever a mother said or advise, is something that should be accepted and pondered on. When the words of advises are taken and given a thought on, it is then realized that most of them are exactly true and accurate. Its just that it might not appear to be true at that moment, but it might be true in the near future. Thats when people start thinking 'Owh, what she said was actually true. I wish I could have listened to it from the beginning'. I guess people really do learn by making mistakes in life.

But what matters most is that being able to stop making the same mistakes again and appreciate whatever is learnt.

And yes, nothing couldnt be solved indeed. Just gotta keep trying.



P/s: Thanks baby. For everything. =]

No comments: