Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It is such a bliss to be waking up next to someone who provides unconditional love every single day in life. Nothing can ever describe the feelings that I had every single morning when I woke up and see the most awesome person in my life. It just melts my heart when he showed me his lovely smile and a peck on my forehead every morning. And even more when he showed up with breakfast on the bed. =]

What else can I ask for when there is someone who is such a good cook who can make me fat, someone who is so tidy that make sure everything is clean and in place, someone who do stupid and gross stuff that actually made me laugh although I felt a little disgusted. Haha. Make it short, someone who just knows what to do at the right time. =p

Long story short, it was the best week ever in my life. And I dont think I'll ever forget how awesome he looked, standing on the bed, looking at me. =D

For now, I just wish for the best in his career and I just know he'll get to the place where he has always dream of. Of course, I will be there too. =]



I love you, baby.

No comments: