Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Independent

So, bro has finally and officially out from the house. Although the initial plans were to move out together, but I guess, there are just times where things will not be able to fall into places as planned. Still, I'm glad that he's out, and I really do hope he'll have a great time, building his very own family. As for me, I'm just gonna enjoy my 'alone' time in the room tonight. After more than 22 years, I'm finally staying in a single room all by myself. LOL. But yet, I do miss the presence of him in the room. In this room, we fought, we had heart-to-heart talk, we laughed, we cried together. The thought of not being able to talk to him or tease him the moment I come home after a busy day kinda sucks. Owh well, I will get used to it soon. After all, I guess I can just crash at his place if I wanted to. =p I'm still anticipating the Cluedo or Monopoly night.

And now, Ruby is entirely taken care by me. Have to really make some time to accompany this little girl and bring her to the park more often in the weekends. In return, she will keep me company every night when I go to bed. =] Just got to make sure that I feed her the vitamins daily and keep her clean all the time.

So, there's this thing that somehow bothers me for quite some time now. And it just tends to get even more annoying to me. There's nothing much that I can do as I can't really control one's thoughts or actions. Guess, I'll continue to stay firm with my decision, and this should also be the only way. As much as I wanted to go off for a trip all this while, I don't want it anymore, not when its you. I'm completely fed up of the whole thing.
And I can say that I can really do much better all by myself. =]

Afterall, now is not the right time for anything more than myself. Gotta focus on the FYP first. And, I am now considering of changing the title into something perhaps, less common, just like how a friend of mine suggested and got me thinking about it. Gotta get it done by December. Thus, it will  be a hectic month for me and I love being busy and productive. =]

No comments: