Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Transition

Just when i thought that everything is over. There it goes, unexpectedly appeared right in front of me, after months of disappearance. Whatever it is, I do believe now that it got to really hit you hard at one point till you got so numb over it and realize that everything just needs to be put to an end. No one mentioned that things would be easy. But it is indeed through those misery and hardship that people learnt what's the best for them. So am I.

Life has indeed been pretty rocky. Juggling between so many issues that cause much frustration and restless nights. I really do appreciate those who listens to me with patience. Or even those who did not listen but did lend me the shoulders for me to cry on. Thank you. And I do feel guilty to those who worried so much bout me and have always stayed on standby just to ensure that I am safe and fine. I would never know, if you have never told me bout it. Thanks for your honesty and of course, thanks for your concern. I really do appreciate it. =]

Anyway, as usual, each time after a break down, strength and determination will be regained and issues are settled one at a time. Things will get much better as the mind is less clouded and things can be seen much clearer now. Afterall, things that shouldn't be concerned should be thrown away to a far distance and shall never be looked at. What's more important is to prioritize as always, and set up a plan to achieve what have always been desired in life, the goals.

And, I have also decided to live up to my words, keeping my promises I have once made. I will always be there to listen, if you shall ever need someone to listen to. I may not  be able to read your mind and know whats your true thoughts. And it doesn't really matter if its unappreciated or like you said, that you don't feel worthy to be treated good. And it also doesn't matter if you would still listen to me if I ever needed someone to talk to and I could hit you with a pot like you have asked me to, if you ever break your promise. Lol. The truth is, I wouldn't even want to bother you with my unnecessary rantings to your already hectic and stressful life. This applies to everyone around me. One thing I know for sure is that everyone has their very own issues, and they are revealed to me as time passes by when trust are developed. And this is where I would come in, and listen and offer comfort needed. I care for everyone around me. And especially the few ones who meant a lot to me. Its a promise that I made and I will keep for as long as I can. =]

Another thing for sure is that, NOTHING will ever break the bonds and love between the darlings. You girls have become like a family and nothing tears this family apart. You girls have become my priority too. Hence, no matter how far I'm away, I would still rush my way to you girls like I've always did. =]

Owh well, whats needs to be done has been done, and what needs to be ended has been ended. Decision made is indeed the best foor both of us, I believe. And for the mean time, I'm just gonna focus on my career searching, FYP, great awesome time with the darlings, friends and anticipating the arrival of new members into my family.

Afterall, life's great for me, now! =D

And I'm still anticipating for a short trip. =]

No comments: