Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Have a little faith

I'm so glad that I bumped into my close friends this evening after work after for such a long time.. =) just cant stop talking to Tony and Hsiao Toong..keke..anywayz..will definitely be meeting up with Tony and Darling this Sunday like how I've promised the other day.. =p

Well..its hard to be not dependent to anyone and yet..even harder with others relying on me..I just got to realised that life's not as simple like how I used to think about it last time..as I grew older...lots of things keep crashing into my life..and eventually turned out to be a burden or a problem to me..

Sometimes..I could just feel like I cant take it anymore..there were times when I hide in the room and just cry my eyes out to make myself feel better..and I often tried my best to find a way to settle each and every single problem that I'm facing..and seriously..I think I did pushed myself too hard at times..I agree that some problems cant be solved overnight..but it just wont come out from my mind..

I never really tell anyone about what I'm facing except baby..I didnt wanna let anyone know..in order not to turn out to be a burden to others..I knew its not my responsibility to do more with what I'm facing now..but I'm definitely not the type who dont even care and manage to live my life happily..I'll just do what I can afford to do..

And honestly..I could never imagine that my life would end up like this..I can tell that I'm sure..no one experienced this like how I do..its totally difficult...damn difficult...but I know that I can go through all this in a period of time..I know that I dont need no one to rely on anymore..but I'm really glad that I know there's someone who always cares.. =)

Alright..the other day I didnt manage to watch BSB's concert in Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach..ish! but then..I managed to watch Step Up 2! =p just love it so much..if only I could do some freestyle that way..haha.. =p owh...will be joining California Fitness next month..finally..time to do some workout before I turned huge! =D

Here's a song that stucked in my head which I really like..its one of the Step Up 2 theme song.. =)

No comments: