Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

I just simply love my job! =P

Yes..that's bcoz I have another treat for lunch again today..kaka.. =p

This is the second time that my boss had treated Jasmine and I for lunch.. =) the other day was at Rock Delight..where he just came and took our bill and paid at the counter while this time..its special..hahahaa...

We were actually damn hungry..and our dear colleague had sent us a mail with this sushi pictures where they have this promotion for lunch or sth..and so..we were already drooling..waiting for our lunch time..keke..

Then..our dear boss, Rodney passed by and managed to take a glimpse on our sushi mail..and asked us about it..so we were jokingly asking if he wanted to treat us as he was asking so much about sushi..haha..and gosh..he answered us.. "why not? okie then..12.30pm sharp..lunch..I treat..dont be late.."

And then we stunt..hahaha..we were seriously shocked..we thought we were just joking..but he was damn serious..and he even called our lady boss to join the three of us for lunch..we actually went over to their place to tell them that we were just joking..but he said he was serious..and that..was an order.. =S

Of course at first we were really nervous..you know its like..a temporary staff with big boss..wow..not many of our colleagues got that privilage before you know..haha..we were kinda proud too actually..haha! =p

We had our lunch at NipponTei wei.. =) Its damn delicious..its little expensive..but..haha..once in a lifetime..its totally worth it..keke..we thought that the lunch would be kinda akward actually as we might have nothing to talk about in common..but we were wrong..seriously..our bosses are damn funny and sporting and open-minded..we had alot of P&C topics and conversations anyway.. =p

Owhh..today is actually Jasmine's birthday..since I didnt get her anything earlier on..I actually sneaked out during working hour with my colleague and bought her favourite cj7 plush toy..haha..its damn cute and huggable! =p and I'm pretty glad that she loves it alot too..

And so..

Happy 18th Birthday, my dear pretty cousin! =p


3 more months to go till I turn 18.. =)


Owhh..here's my new hairstyle.. =D










Right..my colleagues said I looked better with my new hairstyle..with the bangs..haha..and fyi..I just learned the meaning of the word bangs today..geez..I didnt know that its known as bangs..sounds weird to me afterall..haha.. =)

No comments: