Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm Yours! =D



by Jason Mraz..aint you just love his voice? Gosh..There's NONE of his songs which I dislike at all..his songs are so attractive..so calm and relaxing..keke.. =)

Well..I've finally recieved my offer letter from Utar..and I'm not sure if its a good or bad news..I'll be studying in the Pj campus for my first year of foundation..and now..I'll need to arrange my transportation to uni everday..and its kinda inconvenient too..ish!

At the same time..I got this shocking letter from YTL school of hotel management..asking me to pay up for the administative fees.. =S but I didnt even accept the scholarship offered okie..why must I pay up then? and now I gotta check it out and settle it asap.. -.-"

Owhh..I've watched 'An Inconvenient Truth' the other day..seriously..all of you guys should check it out..its really really important for everyone of us to be aware of the facts..our actions which causes the global warming effect..and it will eventually lead to more harmful effects on our earth..please please please..do something about it guys..at least..just check it out at www.climatecrisis.net =)

At the same time..you can join the effort to stop the global warming at www.stopglobalwarming.org =)

To be honest..I'm pretty proud of Al Gore..I do appreciate whatever he's doing to wake every human being in the world and let them know whats actually happening to our earth.. =)

Anywayz.. "Everyday is Earth Day".. =)

Lets protect our earth together..the future is in our hands..

No comments: