Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Take a break

Finally..I have some time to just sit back and relax.. =)

I know I've been missing for more than 2 weeks..totally busy with my job..and by the time I reached home..I'm already half-dead..super exhausted that I'm dying for a good night sleep..keke.. =p

Well...the only wonderful thing that I did last week was movie with my girl friends..darling Eilene came too..keke..we watched Definitely Maybe..anywayz..Eilene and I managed to catch up with each other's lives after for so long..I guess about almost half a year..

Owh..we managed to buy the seats which were second row from the screen..and that ticket seller told us that there will be a stage in between the seats and the screen...and it wont be too near...when we got into the cinema..seriously..its damn near okie! and there aint any stage in between!! arghh..liar!

And so..I felt so dizzy during the whole movie..and by the time I got home..I had this severe headache which I really felt like fainting..ish! I'll nvr gonna buy the first few rows from the screen again..its so suffering..but afterall..the movie is okie..although its a lil complicated.. =)

On the other hand...I'm still in love with my job..kaka..U-Mobile had just launched their flagship store at the Ground floor in TimeSquare the other day..go check it out.. =) owhh..they even launched their call plans..hahaha..I'm so proud of my company..kekeke..congrats U-Mobile! =p

Anywayz..Utar had finally done processing my admission after for weeks..ish! and I'm offered to do my foundation in PJ...hmm..I do not know if its good or bad..but..lets see how thing goes...and you, aD..hahaha! please give me a ride to the uni everyday..hahahahahahaha! =p

And you, I-van..what's wrong with all the self-boasting thingy? I obviously dont think you're that smart anyway..hahaha! and...please..when's the next yum cha session laaaaaaa? dont always busy with *ehem*...hahaha..we shall reunite more with the others.. =p owhh..thanks for the help too wei..keke...

Today I've spent the whole day accompanying my parents..or shall I say the other way round..keke..I've went for a haircut finally..and I kinda regretted it..coz its too short now..at least for me..and it looked weird on me..bahh..let it grow then..cant do much about it..keke..

Then..mom and dad went window shopping at KLCC..when I'm done..I walked over and we had Madam Kwan for late lunch or early dinner.. =p I love the Assam Laksa..keke..later on..I looked for a new pair of pump shoes..didnt manage to find a nice one in Vincci and Nose..

And so..mom lead me to Isetan..and there's where I spotted a beautiful pair of pump shoes..Sole Lover is the brand name..although I didnt hear it before..I'm sure its one of the branded..it costs me hundred plus for a pair of pump shoes wei! but I totally love it..hahaha! mom bought it for me first..I'm gonna pay her back with my pay for this month..keke.. =p

I'm so gonna take good care of it.. =)

No comments: