Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

You are right! =p

Yes..you, Ivan..its you..predicted that I'll blog about tonight..hahaha.. =p

Gosh..after a long time..finally we managed to meet up with Xin Leng for a drink..haha! =p although this time its only Sam, Ivan and Xin Leng..but we managed to catch up with each other's lives..

(see Sam..it wasnt as bad as what you think..we had a great chat isnt it..keke)

Seriously..we enjoyed so much! the moment Xin Leng got into the car..the quarelling voices started..and it reminded me during our high school moments..where we used to listen to the quarellings each time..especially during addmaths..haha! miss those moments! =p

And you, Ivan..displayed the pictures we took during the SPCA trip..gosh..I looked so dirty..sweaty and ugly..arghhhhh..hahaha..but thats what we went through together right? haha.. =p

Well..Sam..why do you havta leave..sighh..hopefully you'll archive your dreams there.. =) and Ivan..famous lawyer and CEO of the partnership company that you own with Xin Leng..hahaha! while Xin Leng..I have confidence in you that you'll be one of the world known person in the world soon..kekeke..as for me..just hope for the best.. =p

Owhh yea..we saw U-Mobile workers at Stevens Corner..haha..I was shocked to see the birght orange shirt.. =p one of them came over to explain about the broadbands..and below is the conversation..

U worker: Hi! Do you guys use any broadband? Have anyone of you heard about U-Mobile?

Ivan: Wait a sec (with the hand sign)..well..I have a friend here (pointing at me) who is a U-Mobile worker too..so we have known alot from her.. =)

U worker: (stunted)Owh..I see.. (look at me).. so you're one of us too? haha..

Me: yeaa..hahaha..surprised to see you all here.. =p I'm in the main office under finance department.. =)

U worker: No wonder that I have not seen you around...well..dont wanna 'steal' your customers then..bye.. =)

I was like..wow..hahaha..Ivan can just say stop and pushed the whole thing towards me..and they could have their own time without listening to any single word that's annoying and disturbing..and I need to entertain that worker which works under the same company..ish ish ish!! =p

Owhh..today had a farewell lunch with one of my closest colleague, Lee..hmm..its kinda sad seriously..he's totally friendly although for the first time we met..I thought that he's kinda arrogant..haha.. =p we went Neway for lunch and had a whale of time together!! =p we sang and we laughed whole time..he's a good singer too! =D

We even shared money and bought him a few gifts..boxers with condoms..hahaha!!! photo frame with our pics printed nicely..haha..as well as a shirt from Ed&Ed!! =p and he loves it alot..hahaha.. =p

Gosh..I'm starting to miss U-Mobile more and more.. =)

Right..I've fell in love with a song..and its Ungu's Cinta Dalam Hati..haha..damn nice can die! =p go check it out..

No comments: