Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm back! =p

Finally..I've replaced a new modem..and I'm back to business! =p I sincerely apologise for not updating for a long time..apart from the modem..I've been quite busy with studies..classes..revisions..assignments..test and hanging out too.. =p

Especially..more hang outs with Darl and Beloved and other friends too.. =p










I must say that everyday is awesome in class..with the classmates that drive me crazy of course..no doubt..we are the loudest ones everywhere we go..we brought happiness with laughters..haha!

















At the same time..I've been busy hanging out with Jo too.. =p

And for his birthday..I actually made him my popular handmade sushi-s..with a lovely handmade card..and I bought him a Converse tee..then..giving all these surprises while looking at a wonderful view of KL from the hill..haha.. =)



Anyway..apart from Kami Concert..we actually went to Flyfm Anniversary..A1 Grand Prix at Sepang on Sunday with his friends along (thanks to bro for the free passes)..and lotsa time doing revision with him accompanying me(he forced me to study all the time)..as well as..movieeeeesss!! =p

Well..I've started to feel that I might just be the luckiest person in the world.. =p

With wonderful self-made delicious tuna and egg mayo sandwiches early in the morning before I go to class..with little notes on top of the tupperware..and also a can of milo..and then sending me off to uni..hmm..what a great morning that was.. =p



Or perhaps..rushing all the way to get me to the Flyfm Anniversary when I feel like going to...just to watch Meet Uncle Hussain's performance...

Or maybe..pushing all the appointment away just to get to the A1 GP with me..














Or just maybe..some small little things like cheering me up..listening to me when I'm upset..offering me lotsa bear huggies to enlighten me..

Or maybe...offering me my favourite Sundae Strawberry all the time..

Or just maybe..coming all the way to my uni just to pick me up coz worried that I'll have to carry alot of heavy books or a heavy bag..

I can actually smell the sense of blissfulness.. =p

This special someone has the ability to melt my heart..haha.. =)

And the best thing ever..I guessed Christmas came early this year..Santa just gave me a wonderful gift..which came along with another little gift.. =p

Which is the Big Bear...



And the cute little Small Bear.. =p




Small Bear is a surprised gift that I received few hours ago from the Big Bear actually.. =p

I'm in loveee..haha..

No comments: