Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Just a short update

Blogging without pics are NO FUN AT ALL..

I do have lots of events to update about but the personal desktop that I'm using now is giving lotsa problems..and so..there's a limitation to upload pics..ish!

Well..there are both happy events as well as sickening events that happened within these few weeks..and the sickening ones..are really really disappointing..I was seriously pissed off by certain ppl's attitude..or I shall say personalities..

No doubt that everyone agrees that these few ppl do have personality prob..and its a serious one..goshh..afterall..I dont even care anymore..I'm just gonna do whatever that is necessary at the right time and thats it.. =)

On the other hand..I'm quite glad to be having lotsa great time with my fellow good classmates..haha..movies and hang out-s..we were like the only ones making lotsa noises everywhere we go..haha..
.....................................................................................

Anyway..life's really good when there's someone who offer lotsa love and care..and always lending an ear whenever there's awful stuff happened..owh..not to forget..the endless comfort.. =p

Someone so lovable that everyone around is glad about it..haha!

.....................................................................................

I hate the fact that time fliessssss..as it is time for the mid term examination again..and I've been trying to get myself to revise most of the time..trying to be consistent so that I wont havta burn the midnight oil at the last hour.. =p

Hopefully my results gonna be even better than the previous sem..haha.. =p

.....................................................................................

And I hope I could upload the pics asap.. =)

Lastly....

Good luck and all the best to all the SPM candidates this year!! =D

No comments: