Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

M.I.A

Right..my modem's down..and now its replaced with an ADSL modem..which is only connected to the personal desktop alone..

Thats why I've been missing for so long..as I couldnt connect to the internet using my laptop..and I dont use the personal desktop..ishh..

So..probably I'll be updating when I have the new modem.. =)

.....................................................................................

I had great time these days..especially my classmates..they are awesome..had fun singing karaoke and watching movie together..its like..we were the noise maker everywhere we go..what to do..its like fifteen of us everywhere we go.. =p

And well..someone has been always there for me too.. =)

I'm glad and grateful for all the companions.. =D

No comments: