Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Once in a life time experience =)

A trip to Help University College is seriously disasterous..haha! Two person who got no idea where exactly Help is located at..drove blindly there..hoping that we could actually reach the place safely..and the driver who claimed that he got lost while getting to somewhere and eventually showing up at Help thought that he could get lost again using the same road to reach there..and he eventually FAILED..sighhh.. *shake head*

And that smart person turns out to be my Beloved..ishhh..haha..we should have at least try to find where it is actually located at..and we got lost in Hartamas like close to an hour..turning around the area and almost ended up at Segambut..ishh..

Then..thanks to Jo who actually helped me to search that Help is actually located at Pusat Bandar Damansara..haha! and we drove all the way there following the signboard..and guess what..we followed..and we actually saw the Help entrance..but at the opposite road of the highway..wth!!

We drove all the way straight following the signboard with it written 'Damansara' and hoping that we could get to the opposite road..and eventually..we ended up in TTDI..sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so we gave up..and went over to OU instead..haha..

Had a drink there and played chess till Jo came..and he left me there after defeating me badly in two matches! what to do..my skills lapuk dy for not playing over so many years..thats why..haha! =p

Later that night..I'm down with mild diarrhea..my stomach hurts till I thought that I actually had gastric and even vomited..sigh..probably the food or the drink that was sth wrong..

....................................................................................

On sat morning..I was feeling much better..and went over to TS for the very first experience that is really valuable..which is the OIAM audition.. =)

It took me alot of courages and supports from my friends to be there yesterday..

Seriously..thanks to Beloved, Darling, Xian, Jasmine and her bf who actually went there to accompany me..I've waited since 8 sth in the morning till 8 sth at night to reach my turn..although they have just waited half day..but it meant alot to me! thanks guys! you all are the best! =)

Eventhough Jo couldnt make it..but he's always there supporting me and being by my side.. =) *huggies and kisses*

Well..although the result didnt turn out to be positive..like what I've expected.. =) I'm glad that I actually went to give it a try..at least with no regrets in the future..I am not good enough but I've managed to entertain the judge at least.. (saw her moving her head following my tune) =p

And probably the requirement is really really high..for one of the girl who tried out in my group was really really good..I swear she got the standard of Mariah Carey..with a beautiful voice..but she didnt get selected..poor her..

But no matter what..I'm glad with the experience that I gained..probably I'll just stick to normal singing or perhaps..anyone who wants to form a band who needs vocalist can come to me..haha! =p

Anyway..I managed to write an interesting or unique story that is required in the form during the audition..based on my life..and its dedicated to Jo, Beloved, Darl, Xian, Jasmine and her bf.. =)

Once..there was a girl who sat at the the edge of a corner, looking puzzled and confused. And a wise man approached her and said, "When you think that you're on your own, take a look around, there's always someone there for you. When you think you're failing, have a little faith in yourself bcoz there's always someone who thinks that you are the best." And now here she is, writing this story of hers while pursuing her dream. Just like how the saying goes, 'shoot for the moon. And even if you cant you'll still be among the stars'.

I got this inspiration from all the supports that I received from you guys..and I'm really glad to have you guys in my life..love you guys alot! =)

Anyway..another best thing is..I managed to see Awal Ashaari in person! hahaa! but didnt get to take his pic..ish! =(





Later at night..Jo actually brought me to Murni to celebrate and as a reward for my bravery and courages.. =p

The last time we went there..I had meatballs spaghetti bolognaise..this time..I had fish and chips..the food there are seriously nice though..we even tried Roti or Pizza Dragon..which looked like this..



And its yummy! =p I cant bliff that Jo could finish the whole thing himself plus another half plate of my fish and chips..hahaha..scary.. =p

Overall..he's such a darling to try to cheer me up in case I'm sad about the result..which I didnt..haha.. =p

I know I'm the best thing for him..haha.. =p

No comments: