Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fullstop

Finals is just a week away. And I have allowed myself to be at the lowest mood I could possibly be today. Only just for a day. I realized that I might have been avoiding most of the things that might hit me hard in the near future. The reason why, I just want to stay away from adding any more stress-ness to my life for the time being. I can already foresee what's coming anyway.

Most of the time, I'm just tired being the one who pleases others. Also, being the one who swallows all the disappointment without a word said. And now, I just couldn't be bothered anymore. I've recalled mentioning that one of these days, things will reach a state where I don't even feel a thing no more. Who to be blamed now? No one, cause it just doesn't matter anymore.

And this time, its nothing to do with anything else but just myself and what I really wanted in life. I don't think I can keep up with what I'm doing now for another round of years I had. Although everyone knows of my biggest weakness, but I just got to focus on the future.

The fullstop got to be there and everything needs to come clean. Perhaps, once I'm done with the finals.


For the time being, I'm happy with what I had recently. Being around with a bunch of awesome people did make most of my days. =]

Most of all, I really appreciate the effort and enjoyed the journey of all sands, thunders and lightnings. =]


No comments: