Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mummy Love

I know most of you will be wondering why am I blogging instead of concentrating mainly on my assignment-typing instead. Knowing that I've been complaining bout assignments stressing and all most of the time. =p But blogging is a way to express my feelings, and at the same time I can take the stress out of my mind for a moment.

Owh well, sometimes I just felt like I'm lucky enough to have such a wonderful mom. And no, I'm not saying this in conjunction of mother's day which was few days ago. I just love the fact that I can share everything bout my life with her. She's just like a great friend who knows the right kind of advice to give whenever I felt lost or uncertain on something. I also enjoy listening to her stories of life when she was back in my age. Sometimes, I felt like she was so much alike me when she was young. Or perhaps, I should say the other way round which I am so much alike her when she was young. Haha. Well, like mother, like daughter I guess. =p

Most of the time, she just know what is bothering me without having me to tell her what really happened. She knows what confuses me, what makes me happy, what makes me sad and what I really wanted. Even so, she often gives me enough room to make my own decision despite giving me her piece of advices. Sometimes, I just have the feeling like she's guiding me to the right path in life based on her own experience in life. Its like she may wants to ensure that I will not make any mistakes that she might had made when she was at my age. So that I will not have to go through any heartache or sadness like she did before. =]

Of course, sometimes, a mom will still be a mom. With all the nagging on small little things, like not having my meals everytime or sleeping late every night. =p

But no matter what, I still love her, very much. =]



Also, I felt so much joy lately. Sometimes, its just some simple things that puts a smile on your face. <3

No comments: