Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Word of the day: I'm dying already

I've seriously repeated this phrase for gazillion times ever since yesterday till this evening. The assignment literally killed me, again and again. It was so much to be done and everything was going haywire at the last minute. The stress of editing the work repetitively, the compilation, grammar correction and so much more. Of course, I was panicking over the whole assignment throughout these two days. Uncle Do knows it, with all his 'chill lar' towards me. =p *Thanks uncle, for accompanying me with all my messed up printing and whatsoever today =] *

But I'm really really glad that someone actually saved me from the misery of drowning in the pool of stress-ness. It felt so good to be able to take a break from the chaos and just relax for an hour or two. Okie, initially was supposed to be only bout at most, two to three hours. But, without realising, it actually summed up to almost 8 hours. Its been quite some time eversince the last time I had deep conversations for hours, sharing all the feelings I've had inside of me. Although some are of sadness, but there are also some which brought me smile and laughter. =]

And I'm really glad and appreciate the ears lent throughout the night. *Even if the ears may come with high fee charges =p * Although I practically felt like a real panda or zombie during the lecture today, it was definitely worth every second of my sleep that I have sacrificed. =]

Also, I really wanted to attend the morning class, but after the persuasion and the insist, I gave in and decided that I shall just forget bout it. The bed was indeed tempting enough. =p

But whatever it is, I had a great time and I have yet to collect my debt of 60 cents which has now accumulated to a total of RM1.10. =p





No comments: