Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Club. Yes no?

The other day, a friend of mine suggested to hit the club one of these days. She said, clubbing is awesome as you can dance and have a great time. But well, I might have a different thinking on that. The reason why I never really club is because I don't really like loud places. Especially when its crowded too. Drinking is fine, but I would prefer to be drinking in a nice quiet lounge or pub instead of a club, where you can really have a decent comfortable conversation with your friends instead of having to shout your lungs out to get your conversation going.

Another reason is that, I did experience like few times and there are just some guys who will be desperate enough to get near you. Especially on the dance floor where their hands or whatever it is that will be trying hard enough to be on your waist. And please don't tell me its networking, coz it is clearly not. Plus, I don't think it feels great to have someone's arms over me when I don't even know him well. You may think it helps gaining popularity, but that's for sure not the kind of attraction that I would want to have.

But, I don't really mind at all if I were to be going with friends who I know well. Provided, we will only stick to each other on the dance floor and not any other strangers. =p Also, not doing it often. Once in a while will be just fine. =]


Anyway, I have still yet to get to Shah Alam for the cycling plan for weeks. Its either the weather problem or there's something that came up at the last minute. Owh well, there's so many things that I wanted to do but the final exam is just around the corner, which starts on June 1st. And assignments to be submitted in these two weeks too. Going to be a very busy month for me. Stressful as well. And once everything's done, I can then focus on my job for a month or two. =]

Even so, I will still be hanging out with the awesome ppl around me. Taking it as a way to release stress. At least, something that I can look forward to all the time. =p


And seriously, I need to meet up with darling Yun soon. Lotsa catching up to do. *Please date me asap, darl. =p *


No comments: