Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Will you pretend too?






This is so retard..yet so cute..kakaka! =p

Well..after a long day work..i mean after sitting in the office doing nothing for the whole day..I managed to go for a movie at Pavillion..keke..Marcus, dear and I watched The Forbidden Kingdom..I didnt actually expect that the show will be kinda nice..kaka..okie..minus the part where one of the character actually reminded me of someone who I dont wanna be remembered of..overall..its good..keke..

Thanks to Marcus for buying the tickets first..keke..owh..and I'm impressed with that nick of yours..ngek ngek ngek.. =p owhh..and dear went and tell everyone that I "spitted" on that Puma shoes that he thinks nice..which is so not true!! haha..anyhow..the truth is even more embarassing..haha! =p

We ended up having our dinner at Kaki Corner with Geogery after that..and my fish and chip tasted like it was overfried wei..and everyone was busy watching Hollow Man..haha..if anyone of you had watched the show before..I'm pretty sure you'll know why that show is SO interesting..haha!


We even came up with the plan of watching Iron Man tomolo at cineplex..everyone's gonna be there and I'm sure its gonna be a fun outing.. =p

And so..Marcus Wai..if you're reading this..haha..sorry wei..I'm watching it before weekends..so..why not we watch other show next time..wakakaka..owhh..anywayz..like what Lien Yiny said.."He (Marcus Wai) is like forever wanna hang out..but never once also..just wait and see la"..hahaa! Mayb I'll end up hanging out and watching movie with Lien Yiny only without you..right my dear lien yiny? haha! =p

Cant wait for the Iron Man tomolo..I heard its much better than Transformers.. =p

No comments: