Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged by Darling Eilene.. =D

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

(I just copied and paste anywayz..)

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
erm..when the time is right..probably 26? no idea..

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
hmm..I heart you..normal stuff la... =p

3. Would you marry a HOT, RICH and CARING guy/girl but yet not really LOYAL, meaning only about 50% loyal?
NO way..loyalty comes first..I dont need that person to be hot and rich..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Alot of places..Paris? as long as my loved one is there with me.. =)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish that my family will always stay happy and have a good life and in good health..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
without any money...no..i'll work and earn some so that I wont starve to death..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
of course my loved ones..family and friends la..sweet memories as well..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
go get a new house and buy everything that my mom and dad wants..and take the remaining money to invest in a business and see anything that I can afford after tat.. =p

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
erm..I wont be the one who confess first..but i'll treat him good.. =)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
she owns more than 3 good points..haha..she's a best listener..she's sporting..open-minded..caring..kind..haha! this will nvr ends if I were to continue.. =p

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
requirements..he's smart..kind..caring..loyal..honest..willing to sacrifice..open-minded..and always cheers me up.. =D

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
refer to my previous entry..

13. What is your ambition?
hmm..I wanna do sth to do with servicing and public relations..haha! okie..I know..sounds similar to eilene's ambition..hahaa!! same interest we have.. =p

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Lying!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Archieving my dreams and give my family a good life.. =) thats all that matters to me now..

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I wanna change to be who I used to be..the optimistic one and be brave to face all the circumstances..

17. Are you a shopaholic or not?
nope..

18. If you are to die one day, who you wish to spend the last day with?
everyone who I love and whoever that loves me too..

19. What is/are ur trademark(s)??
great..Big Eye Girl..with that bright sweet smile..wakaka! =p owhh..mcc which my friend used to describe me.. -.-"

20. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
erm..haha..alot.. =p you guys know who you are i'm sure.. =)

TAG TAG TAG. I TAG U!! :

1. Lien Yiny
2. Felicia Soo
3. Tzen Hong
4. Chevonne
5. Xin Yun

No comments: