Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy birthday, Mr Andz's grandma! =)

I swear I'm not gonna drink two full glasses of wine with 2 or 3 glasses of tiger beer anymore..NO MORE! ishhhh...

After the few shots of bottoms up..I'm totally almost gone with the wind..but I aint completely shut down yet though..powerful me..bahhh...ended up in bathroom once..getting half of the red wine out from my stomach..ahakS!

Lesson learned..no more Meryll..no more.. =p

Of course..it was indeed a fun night celebrating Mr Andz's grandma's big day.. =D

Here comes the pics:


The boyfriend's cute little niece.. =)


The boyfriend and his penang, johor and singapore cousins.. =)


The boyfriend and his Aunty Mary from Penang..she's definitely fun to be with! =D


The boyfriend's cousin..she's hot! =p


The pretty girlS! =D


The Boyfriend's mom and relatives.. =)


Again..


The boyfriend and his mom..she's seriously pretty.. =D


The birthday woman..The boyfriend's grandma..Happy Birthday, popo! =p


The cute girl! =p


Plus another cute girl..haha!


The Boyfriend's Aunty from Singapore..she made us kissed her before we left..haha!


The boyfriend's cousin =)


The Boyfriend's 'best friend' of the night..haha..the cousin from Penang..he's a mix..and he's totally sinful for the night..ahakS! =p

Last but not least...


Grandma's birthday cake..homemade..yummy! =p

Anyway..I was supposed to have my ice cream a moment ago when mom offered me one..but she took it away before I manage to taste the tasty chocolate ice cream..coz of the trip to the bathroom before I took the ice cream from her..sighh..

But..I can have all I want tomolo as what she said..haha! =p

Owh...here's the photo that I got from Felicia which we took the other day during The Boyfriend's family gathering.. =)


A sweet photo of the family with me in it.. =D

No comments: