Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What happens when too much of Prison Break

Situation:
The Boyfriend and I gotta runaway from some ppl..and we were given two cars each..

Me: OMG..I got a white Evo???

The Boyfriend: Evo 9 wei! (although in reality..there's no Evo 9 in white =p)

Me: Coooooool!! erm..you want this car? you take la..I take yours..we exchange..

The Boyfriend: Nvmla..its okie..since they gave you Evo..then you stick with it.. =)

Me: Okie! Lets move..

Situation:
I got into the car on the right and noticed that the driver seat is on the left..and I noticed that it was manual..

The Boyfriend: You okie with manual??????

Me: Yea..I can do manual!

Situation:
I drove and drove..and eventually manual doesnt need to shift much gears..I actually stick with fifth gear only..and I found it difficult to turn the car left and right..especially taking the cornerings..and I banged the lovely white Evo a little coz out of control..

And then I woke up..thinking.."WOW..what a nice dream..a white Evo 9"..haha..what a dream.. =p

I guess..this is what happened when there's too much of Prison Break plus a little Fast and Furious..haha! I watched the Fast and Furious 4's trailer yesterday in the cinema though..cant wait for it!

The Boyfriend said "So nice wei you..get to dream that you're driving a nice car..I nvr even dream once before"..he's obviously jealous..I got no idea how the dream came up..but honestly..I dont really fancy Evo..I'm more interested in Imprezza aka Scooby or Baby Monster(which was what I called it as)..



Seriously..yesterday was awesome! =p

The Boyfriend and I went to Pavilion last night..and we planned to watch movie..we bought the midnight Babylon A.D.. =) and since we were hungry..and the mall was closed already..we've decided to walk around Bukit Bintang to hunt for food..

And The Boyfriend decided to go to Planet Hollywood instead of The Ship that he suggested earlier on..and that night..the place rocks to the max!

There's this awesome band performed and nice ppl enjoying themselves on the dance floor..we had a great time there..although we wanted to join in to the dance floor but we couldnt as we got nobody to look after my bag..what a waste..but we will be going back again next friday..wooohoooo!! =p






Seriously..they are the best band that I've ever seen in my life..the vocalists are good..the guitarist and drummer are super talented..it kills when the guitarist played solo..go see them guys.. =D


The Boyfriend bought two boxes of Mild Seven from this pretty girl who sells ciggy..and its same price with everywhere plus another free nice lighter..he couldnt resist it..haha..and now I'm in charge of keeping the lighter in case he forgot his lighter which he always does.. =p




'Fcuk it' he decided on that night..and I noticed that he kinda like has this cute puppy eyes in the pics...haha! =p we had fun..and he couldnt understand the story of Babylon A.D...ish..

Anyway..I like Vin Diesel..he's hot.. =p

And I definitely wanna have a nice dream again tonight..perhaps a Baby Monster, GTI or SLK..haha..what a dreamer.. =p

No comments: