Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Will Survive! (hopefully) =p

I know I'm not supposed to appear at this time..but just taking a break.. =p

And I'm glad to say that I am still surviving after two papers..more to come..ishh..R.I.P soon enough..ahakS!

Anyway..lotsa updates on recent events soon after the exam...meanwhile..



*sweeet* =p

Thanks to Felicia who actually helped to scan those photos which was asked by the guy who denies it..keke..



To Sam: Please dont comment much on this picture..you know and I know..thats enough..haha.. =p

P/s: Sam..you shall see me slim and nice when you're back..I promise! haha! =p


Looking forward for the roadshow jobs as well as the Pangkor trip with Mr Andz after the finals..woohoo! =D

Till then!

2 comments:

chev. said...

SO pretty la u girl, especially the pics with sks. =)

Meryll Chan said...

ehhhh..where got!!!

honestly..I've gained alot of weight compared to the last time you met me!