Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Prison Break is awesome! =p

I'm frustrated..yes..I dont know what happened to the audio output of my laptop..I was happily watching Prison Break for the whole day and it was fine..then I went out for dinner and came back..it was already soundless..sighh..and now I cant listen to any songs that I like!

Anyway..talking bout Prison Break..I swear its damn addictive!

Okie..I know I'm slow..I guess most of the people who are huge Prison Break fans have already finished watching the third season..and yet..I have just started the second season..well..cant blame me..I was too caught up in my studies..barely have time for series... (what a good excuse) =p

And now..after for almost a week..I'm done watching half of the season..thats why I've been so busy to blog and even replying anyone's messages lately..sorry guys.. =p

Owh..besides Prison Break..I had fun catching up with my ex colleagues yesterday..the plan was suppose to have lunch with them with Jasmine..but instead..we just WATCHED them having their meals as we had promised to eat with my darling.. =)

Unfortunately..I didnt manage to meet up with my dear boss and he told me that "We got no fate..thats why we didnt get to meet up"..wth! if you dont go missing or sneaking around after the lunch hour then we can actually meet each other okie! =p

Such a funny boss he is..but he's nice although he could be fierce..not to me nor Jasmine though..haha..and I remembered the time he used to spend us lunch and starbucks.. =)

Right..I'm so glad that I managed to get the black sweater that I love so much! seriously..thanks to The Boyfriend..if he didnt reserve the sweater for me..I'm sure I couldnt find it anymore..and thanks for driving me to places to look for the sweater..you're such a darling.. =p

I'm waiting for Jogoya this Sunday with The Boyfriend.. =)



Owh..I've told darling that time flies as fast as lightning..a year ago..I was like worrying that things might arrived late and dragging her along to accompany me with Toong along for a super important task after school..and a year later..which is today..I felt like the incident had just happened a while ago as it was still pretty fresh in my memory.. =)


Anyway..Happy 20th Birthday, Eug a.k.a Smart Guy.. =)

(If only you're reading this)

Hope you're doing great there..take care.. =)

No comments: