Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Outdated events =p

29th August 2008

Last day of my first sem..time flies..cant deny it..


Sweet girl, Mei Chern and I


Sweet guy, Yee Wei and I


Nice girl, Poh Ying and I


Also a day where I did not went home straight away after class to revise my studies but ended up singing karaoke at Greenbox with my darling.. =p











We really did enjoyed ourselves alot..standing on the chair and sang..haha..and darling was complaining that her fingers cant be seen in the pics..so we took the pics again and again.. =p


31st August 2008

Yes..Independence Day..Mr Andz and I decided to go to his cousin, Felicia's house for karaoke sessions together while her parents and her brother were not around.. =p








5th September 2008

Dad brought mom and I to Rawang for Sharkfin Lunch... =p




While at night was the Mr Andz's family gathering.. =)





Most pics were taken with Pei Yee.. =p

There are some other pictures with Felicia..will post when I get them.. =)

No comments: