Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brother's Convo

Here's the additional pictures that were left out..hehe.. =p










.....................................................................................

Sunday..while I was actually sleeping..Hsiao Toong sent me a msg and insisted of wanting me to go ts with him..

And the reason was..he wanted to eat Sushi King..he's like craving for it so badly..haha! and so..we actually went there and had sushi and he treated..haha..so generous of him..its like so long ago since the last time we ate together..too bad darling couldnt join us..probably next time.. =)

We watched House Bunny later on and the show is just okie la..not that there's horny part like what someone think there is..haha!! =p

.....................................................................................

Anyway..I'm still trying really hard to move on from whatever it is that happened..I guess I managed to cope with it better for now..there's no need of caring or knowing whatever that happens to those who dont deserve any attention.. =)

Why would I wanna know what happen in their life when each time it will just remind me of how pathetic those ppl are..and all the things they did in the past..its too much..and I shall not tolerate all these anymore..and thats it! nuff said.. =)

.....................................................................................

I'm so gonna start doing all my assignments today..and I'll definitely study consistently.. =p

No comments: