Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love Baby! =p

And the baby that I meant is this...



Chye Ying and I spotted it after feeding her mom in the canteen as she brought her baby out after that.. =p that was like the first time ever we saw her baby..its sooooooooo adorable..haha..and we cant stop feeding them..

Here's more on the second day we played with baby.. =p





.....................................................................................

Finally..mid term's over..press conference that we were assigned to was completed as well..




Plus I had a great time celebrating it with Jo..haha..

Was supposed to go to Kuala Kangsar with my family to attend my cousin's wedding..but unfortunately..my last paper ended at 5.30pm..so it was actually too late for us to get there if to wait for me..thats why I was left behind..

But still..I had a wonderful..really wonderful moment with Jo.. =)

Went over to his place early in the morning and studied there till 3pm..and he sent me to uni..and once I'm done with my paper..we went over to mv for movies..and we actually watched Lakeview Terrace..its nice..psychotic..feel like kicking Samuel L. Jaskson's arseeee..haha.. =p his evil act is good..

After an evening in mv..we headed back to his place..dinner..watched tv..and had a never ending conversation.. =p we actually slept around 2 sth in the morning..haha.. =p

And this morning..I was treated like a princess..hahaha! with breakfast prepared and all.. =p still..the best sandwiches I've ever had in my life are from Jo's..keke..owh..not to mention..he made the nicest milo ever too..haha! =p

While we were walking towards the lancer car of his when we were planning to go out..his car actually got broken in..sigh..what a desperate and pathetic car thief he is..or probably..there's more than one person though..hopefully they regret stealing his malfunctioning radio and one of his sports rim..ish!

Thank God it wasnt the Celica Supra that was broken in though..sigh..and so we went to mv after the bad news..it was really a mood spoiler as Jo was really frustrated..poor guy..sigh..car broke in after an accident the day before..probably its time for the Lancer to go and like what he said..getting a station wagon might be a better idea.. =)

Or probably..wait till his another car to be done from the workshop will be better.. =)

Anyway..I guess he managed to influence me to develop a little interest on old school cars.. =p seriously..I think old school cars are kinda nice too..included putting powerful engines in..haha.. =p

Well..somehow..things got better once we reached mv..hehe..had a great time there today..and we even watched Wild Child..and its nice too..Emma Robert's cute and pretty though..haha..the movie's funny too.. =p everyone should check it out..hehe..

The next movie that is a must watch is definitely Body of Lies..I think the movie will be awesome..for the director's from the movie Godfather..plus there's Leonardo Dicaprio.. =p

Anyway..here's some pics that we took with the wonderful christmas decoration in mv.. =)









Anyway...a day will be brighter with a good taste of Sundae Strawberry..especially..for the first time ever..I had such big cup of Strawberry Sundae..the worker's really generous..yummy!! haha! =p



....................................................................................

Well..I was down with bad flu last night..and after a small pill from the pharmacy..I'm fully recovered now..hehe..I was thinking..probably coz someone's been really taking care of me last night..with strict orders to finish up a glass of warm water and forced to bathe once we got home and so on.. =p

He is indeed such a darling..hehe..

Therefore..this disgusting and silly yet caring dear of mine deserves all the huggies and kisses from me..haha! =p *hearts you*

Cant wait to spend more time with him after few more days.. =)

No comments: