Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



Now I understood why everyone's been saying that the show is nice and touching but boring at the beginning..I shall say..the storyline is way too lengthy..its like three hours..and the story of Benjamin in his childhood period is too long..I guess it started to get more interesting when he's in his midlife..BUT..overall..I do like the show alot..seriously its so meaningful..alot of things that could be learnt about life from this movie.. =)

Not to mention..its Brad Pitt..he made a good job carrying the role of Benjamin of course..plus..he's hot during his mid-age.. =p

Although this movie did not manage to achieve the Oscar for the nominations listed..but it doesnt mean that its not good enough..I'm sure everyone who watched it will have a great impact in their lives.. =)


Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments..

No comments: