Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Latest updates!

Since there's high demand of reader asking to update my blog..here I am..giving the latest update..haha.. =p

First of all..

Continuation of group pictures taken during the webpage presentation few months ago.. =p (I know its kinda outdated)










The reason I'm not updating my blog is bcoz I'm busy with the finals..yea..a week before cny..I was busy studying and hanging out as it was the study week..then..cny holiday for another week..and then..finals for the whole week..

Unfortunately..tuesday's marketing paper was postponed to this coming tues..crap..

And more unfortunately..I was down with throat infection..a serious one..on Friday night..the pain was unbearable that I couldnt even get to sleep throughout the whole night..couldnt eat..couldnt drink..and worse still..couldnt even swallon a gulp of my own saliva..wth!

It continued till yesterday morning..and the pain had even caught me in tears..craving to consult a doctor with hope that the pain will be vanished..

Owhh..did I mention that my poor brother was down with throat infection like me too?

Yea..even worse..he was down with fever as well..

So..both of us went to clinic together..and then I sat for the sociology paper in the afternoon..

Luckily..with the help of the medicines prescribed..I'm feeling much better now..almost fully recovered.. =)




Cny is coming to an end..although there wasnt much gambling around this year..plus..there wasnt much luck too..but it was indeed enjoyable to be shared together with family and friends... =)

The reunion dinner with jokes and laughters..reminiscing the childhood moments that we shared together was fun too..

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful cny celebration this year..

Happy Chinese New Year! =)


*more updates with pictures taken with my family and relatives..as well as my trip to Penang during the cny soon*

Owh..before that..



Aint this just sweet? =p

Luckily I have not used it to wipe my oily hands blindly..haha..

A special delivery from andz when I was burning the midnight oil few days ago.. =)


*I bet Chye Ying's happy to read this update now..mission accomplished..stay tune for updates..haha!*

No comments: