Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Events =)

- 15th January 2009 -

Steamboat reunion with my fellow classmates at sunway.. =)


Zheng Tat and Amerz trying to imitate the guy from the left..as they were wearing the same colour of shirt.. =S


We had to go through all the streets and even a pedestrian bridge..


We were basically lost..and Amerz was asking around for the place..


And finally..we found it.. =p


Group picture time..


Lovey dovey? =p


Fooood...


Shih ying and ruo xi..with their favourite must-fight-to-eat chicken wing..haha.


Poh ying and I..


Munch the fooooood..


Amerz was generous to be our waiter for the day.. =p


The honeydew ice cream that Wei Kwan was dying for..


Messy table when we were done..


Look at the amount of ice cream that Ruoxi ate..haha..I mean posted with..all of us ate that much.. =p


Girls picture..


Group picture before we left..


It was indeed a wonderful steamboat time we had together.. =p




- 27th January 2009 -

Spent some time with family and relatives at Pavilion along with Andz.. =)


My mummy and I..we do looked alike right? =p


Along with my aunty and cousin Joe..


My family... =)


Thats my tall brother apparently suffocating me instead of hugging me..haha..just kidding bro.. =p


Cousin Joe plus another aunty and uncle with their nieces.. =)


Look at his expression..can die..haha..


And my bro made me excited with the blossomming flowers.. =p


Late comer..Andz and I.. =)


With the gold ox...my bro said it looked like the ox was coming alive and started chasing us.. =S




- 30th January 2009 -

Penang trip with Andz..although its short but it was fun.. =p


Before leaving my house and off to Penang..


Bukit Bendera..since there wasnt anymore trips available that day..I took pic instead..


A bunch of monkeys that we found outside the Flower Garden while we were searching for Bukit Bendera..anyway..the monkeys were eating peanuts..their peeling skill are way better than human.. =p


Andz and I before we left Bukit Bendera..


I just realised that there's one Asia Cafe in Penang.. =)


Well..thanks alot to his aunty that we were able to have a free stay in Penang at the Royal Hotel.. =)





Looking forward to another trip with Andz this coming celebration.. =)

No comments: