Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I bet everyone's wondering what I did for Valentines with my another half..

The answer is














nothing special.. =)





First of all..I dislike the idea of having to pay extra amount of money just for the sake of valentine's day..basically..its just an ordinary day..but since everyone's excited about celebrating it..everything became so expensive on that day itself..

For example..a rose that costs less than five bucks on a normal day..suddenly it costs about ten bucks or even more than that..dinner too not to mention..candlelight dinner became extraodinarily costly..and most of all..everywhere's crowded with people..I mean..couples..everywhere..on the street..dining area..shopping malls..



So on the eve..Andz and I actually went to Eilene's birthday party instead..bought scarfs for her..and had conversations with fellow Sabians that attended too.. =) sadly..she's leaving to Australia in just less than a week time..too little time left to be hanging out with her before she leaves..basically she's fully occupied with outings and reunions with friends and families..mine will be on Saturday with Edward..karaoke-ing for the last time till she's back after a year.. =)

*You'll surely be missed my dear.. =)*



As for Valentine's Day itself..I just spent it like ordinary day..dvd-s at home..and a normal late dinner with Andz..and since everywhere's crowded..we ended up having our dinner at Bangsar's Delicious..and ended the night with a car ride along with george and gf.. =)


Actually..we got a better plan of celebrating the Valentines..we postponed it to next week for a trip to Guoman again most probably.. =) time for a relaxing trip with Andz again..interesting..hehe..




Anyway..I'm done with Heroes Season 2 in just a day time..haha! but before I proceed with the Season 3..I gotta catch up with Andz on the Gem of Life series first..well..although I sounded like some kinda tvb series buff..but I'm not! I still think that English series are way better than the Chinese series..no hard feelings... =p Cant wait to catch up with Prison Break Season 3 and 4 too..

I wanted to be one of those who get to watch Marley and Me though..there's this Valentines package that costs about rm200 from GSC on 13th and 14th Feb..where there will be candlelight dinner and the screening of Marley and Me..but I didnt take the package although Andz was asking if I want it..

I just wanted to watch the movie..but its a little not worth it to be paying that much just for the sake of the movie itself..what if the food isnt that nice? hmm..and so..I've decided to just wait for the normal screening next month.. =)




This evening I've suffered from serious stomach cramp again..after for years it didnt happen..basically..I managed to see alot of stars around me for quite a few times..especially when I stood up after sitting or squatting..thank God I didnt faint due to that..just close..

And thanks to Andz for his concern and care..I was back to normal now..haha..its not him that made me feel okie..its the pills that he bought for me.. =p but yea..without him..there wont be pills..and I really appreciate it so much! =)

*Thanks a lot my dear..=)*









Maybe I was stupid
For telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong
For tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you

Cuz we belong together now, yea
Forever united here somehow, yea
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you






*you know its true.. =p*


<3 ya! =)

No comments: