Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday, Beloved Ivan!

My beloved Ivan's 19 this year...like what Xian said..*this is your last year of age starting with the number 1..* You must admit..you're getting old..and yes..behave yourself..haha! =p

Whatever it is..you're still the same Ivan that never once failed to be there for me whenever I need you..still the same guy who will support me in whatever I'm doing..still the same guy who wont complain much despite having to fetch me everytime we are going out..and most of all..the same guy who knew exactly what I want and what I am thinking of all the time..the guy who understands me so much.. =)

YOU ARE THE BEST! =D

And so..HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, IVAN! =)


The birthday cake..Pei Cee's name was written there as well..coz her birthday was one day before Ivan's..therefore..Happy Belated 19th Birthday, Pei Cee! =)




Birthday guy and I.. =)


Anyway..hope you'll know that I really appreciate you..alot! =)





First day in TalentEDge and everything's great..lotsa things were learnt from the director and my mentor..a great start indeed..most of all..I'm glad that I'm learning sth that I really like doing..other than that..nothing really matters..

Training's done..the core concept was understood..the objectives were clear..and now..I'm ready to jumpstart my career in the company..of course..I shall prove that I'm not much different from my brother..wakaka..gotta make someone proud.. =)

I'm officially a part of TalentEDge... =D

No comments: