Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Assignments

Finally, I'm done with the two assignments this week. Torturing indeed. And there's another two more to be submitted in the upcoming week. Which means, I will definitely not be having enough sleep again. But, I will survive. As always. =]

Anyway, experiences had taught me well. I'm so getting used to being independent now. Never need to rely on anyone else is awesome. But whats more awesome is that I wouldn't have to bother about whether promises are kept or not anymore. Moreover, I have great friends who will listen to me whenever I have something to rant about. =p I can just manage things by myself. Yes, there are times when I got so tired and fed up, I just felt like crying for a moment. But, I'm always back on track after a while. =]

Also, there's this thing that I learnt. It says, enough when you had done all you could. When there isn't any appreciation for the things that were done, no point trying harder. Perhaps, when you stop and look at the other side, you'll find someone who'd do the same thing for you. Its just that you might be too blinded to realize that until you stop focusing on whatever you are doing now.

Well, I can't wait to have my getaway once the assignments are done after this upcoming week. There are friends of mine who will be sitting for the midterm exam and I do hope they'll do great. =]



Love,
-RyLLz-

No comments: