Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Relationship

Have you listened to For The First Time by The Script? I'm totally hooked on to it now. Beautiful lyrics with awesome voice. No doubt bout it. =] Its currently at the top of my playlist. Funny thing is, I often link music to my feelings. I listen to music which can really relate to how I feel most of the time. Perhaps, it kinda express how I feel without having the need to turn them into words to be told to anyone. Sometimes, the power of the music can get you smiling or even crying. Pretty much depending on how you are feeling at that moment.

Also, I've watched this short film by the WongFu Production. Probably you have already watched it, as everyone is already talking and sharing bout this film called 'Strangers, Again'. Nothing much to be commented as it was so well explained on the stages of most relationships. Note, I mentioned most, instead of all. Reason why is because I've known some relationships that last for a very long time even till now, without reaching the Stage 6: Downhill. Envy much?Yea, maybe. But, like what was told, its better to be thankful to have such a wonderful memory and move on instead.

And watching this film reminds me of the reason why there are times that it creeps me out to be getting close to someone else in life. Its not necessarily for two individuals to start off as strangers and go through all the 7 stages mentioned and back to becoming strangers again. It can happened by just going through 2 stages or 3 stages and when it no longer work out anymore, both will just turned into strangers again naturally. Even some claimed to be still friends, but deep down, they know things are never the same way again. The awkward moment, the words that never come out, the eyes that can't stop looking away and just find a way to part their ways. You know I'm right.

There are even possibilities that two individuals might be stuck in the Stage 6 for a long period of time. The reason being, they might have envisioned the future together and they just can't accept the fact that things are not going as how it was planned anymore. Or, they just couldn't take the risk and go according to what they really feel deep inside without thinking of the fears of uncertainty that they may encounter in the future. Often, questions like 'What am I gonna do all by myself?' or 'How am I gonna survive this alone?' will pop out in their minds. Next thing you know, with all the questions unanswered, they'll be start thinking, 'Do I really want things to be like this?'. What happens next is that, you might just wanna ignore all these questions and just let them pass by in time, hoping that everything will be okie again. Hence, the on-going of Stage 6 for a long period of time till they either managed to fix what is not working between them or proceed to the 7th Stage instead.

However, what's important is to know that, whatever happens, its not the end of the world, just like what it was mentioned in the film. Things might get awkward, uncomfortable, uncertain but sooner or later, it will get way past behind and we'll managed to start all over again. Perhaps, the next time, everything will just work out perfectly like you can never imagine before. =]

On the other hand, what I think is the key to a blissful relationship is to stand by each other no matter if its during the good or bad times. Of course, with the presence of trust, tolerance and commitment. Just like the song from For The First Time where it goes: These times are hard, and its driving us crazy, don't give up on me baby.

So, will you?

Is it the right choice to pack up and leave when there's a mess? Think about it.

And I do hope that everyone will find their way to a blissful relationship. <3








Love,

- RyLLz -


No comments: